Information source: http://www.chinesetest.cn/gonewcontent.do?id=44392798
Due to the COVID-10 outbreak, HSK and HSKK in China and some overseas countries have been cancelled or postponed from February to May. To meet the needs for scholarship application, annual review of scholarship, university application, graduation and job requirement, a home online test will be implemented on June 28. The home online test can not only provide the chance to take the Chinese language test, but also to reduce the health risks which put forward by in-site examination. The following notifications are given:
1. Confirm that your equipment and network condition can meet the requirements for test.
1) Computer: the operation system should be windows (7/8/10), and the screen resolution is recommended to be 1440*900 (minimum setting is 1366*768).
2) Network: download the Chinese Network Test Client to test the network speed, which should reach 150 KB/s. Please do not register if the network cannot meet the requirements. Download website: https://test.chinesetest.cn:36165/client.html
Run ExamClient.exe after downloading and unzipping the file.
3) Camera: the room is well-lit and the camera is clear.
I: HD camera (more than 300,000 pixels) must be equipped on the exam computer.
II: The required software should be installed in the mobile phone with camera.
4) Enter the exam room 1 hour before the beginning of the test, and place the mobile phone 1 meter behind left or right, so that the examiner can see the computer screen and the candidate.
I: The examiner will check the exam environment of each examinee and his/her registration certificate through the designated software.
II: Candidates need to connect their mobile phones to WIFI network and turn on “airplane mode”.
III: The camera phone shall have sufficient power supply to ensure that it is not turned off during the whole exam.
5) Earphone: clear playback, good soundproof effect.
6) Examination environment: the examination should be conducted independently in a safe, closed and non-disturbing room. The exam is forbidden to be taken in parks, internet cafes, restaurants and other open places. The examination facilities, including the computer, keyboard, etc. must be placed on the desktop. No one is allowed to enter or leave the room during the test. Any violation of the test record will invalidate the test result.
I：There is no need to use writing paper for home online test. During the test, all articles such as paper and electronic devices should be banned to copy and record the test questions.
II: In order to ensure the safety of the test operation, Hankal International or third-party Chinese Test Centers may need to collect test related information from the examinees, including name, photo, certificate information and audio/video records of monitoring during the test. The personal information will be collected and used to the extent permitted by law.
2. Registration and payment
Please log on to www.chinesetest.cn and select the test center which is open near your location.
Test date: June 28, 2020 (Bejing time)
Registration deadline: June 18, 2020 （Beijing time）
3. Admission ticket and exam result delivery
The admission ticket will be issued to the candidates 5 days before the opening of the test. Candidates can log on to the HSK website to check the result 10 days after the test.
On any other question, please contact the test service department:
Contact person: Miss Wei, Miss Wang
Telephone: +86-10-59307668 +86-10-59307634
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Note: HSK has opened the official account in the overseas media to provide test information for the candidates.