Scholarship Name: Chinese Government Scholarship –Excellence Scholarship for International Student Program
Bachelors’students: CNY 18,000 (2019)
Master’s/doctoral students: CNY 30,000 (2019)
The scholarship is delivered in one-off subsidy. The value is subject to change from year to year according to the Ministry of Education.
Eligibility: second year or above full-time bachelor’s/master’s/doctoral students
This scholarship is merit-based. In principle, individual student could only be awarded once during their entire studies.
Application Time: to be opened by the China Scholarship Council
1. Submit an online application on the CSC website
Applicants should register at the CSC Online Application System for International Students(http://www.campuschina.org),fill in personal information and upload required application documents.
2. Submit documents to the Student Affairs Office (Room A201)
(1) Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship downloaded from the CSC online application account
(2) Study Certificate (to be provided by Room A209)
(3) Copy of transcript
(4) Supporting documents such as publications, awards, arts/sports activity and social practice documents, etc.
Student Affairs Office
College of International Education
Avenue: Room A201 International Student Building