Position : Home > Life@UPC > Visa > Police Registration

Police Registration (Temporary Residence Registration)

International students should register at the local police station within 24 hours after entering China.

Students living on campus should collect the Accommodation Information Confirmation Form at the Reception and then bring this form together with their passports for registration at the police station.

Students living off campus should register with the police station with the following documents:

1、China University of Petroleum (East China) International Student's Off-Campus Accommodation Registration Form (provided by the International Student Affairs Office)


3、Lease contract

If students have a residence permit change or extension, they should re-register and update the information at the police station within 10 days.

Students should carefully check the information in the Registration Voucher of Residence for Visitors from Overseas and ask the police to correct it on site if there is any mistake. Otherwise, it would affect the processing of visa or residence permit.